Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Monday, June 06, 2005

Those bloody fake domain names!

I have recently got myself a domain name for my webpage, which is www.Frostey.net; www.frostey.com got tooken by yet another silly, usless, search webpage.
What I have been noticing earlier this year is how there have been so many people getting usless domian names. I mean, it can be a waste of money, really.
A kind of usless domain name that I noticed - was a version of the orignal address, but with a different nationallity. This has happened to www.homestarrunner.com. One of the fake domains are www.homestarrunner.com.au, which used to be just a white backround with text that read, "I was raised by a cup of coffee."
Anyway, I have updated my webpage (it didn't sound like it, did it?) with a Canada Day film, a 404 page, and, outside the webpage, I have made a Flickr account.
-Eben "Frostey"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home