Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Man W/ Glasses Action Figure w/ unbeleivable running-away-from-conversation action!!! Only 27£/$/€/ whatever your currency system is!!!

God morgen.* I have acheived breakfast along with an iced tea! Sorry I didn't update on the usual Saturday.

So, to start the day off, I went that bagel place I usually go to on the weekend. When I was looking for a seat inside the place, I was having trouble looking for a seat. At some point I found a seat to eat by bagel at, only to find out that some man had already taken the seat.
"Well, it's okey if I share a seat with you," I told him; "Though, there's that large space for the newspaper, my bagel, my drink..." He moved to another table before I finished. Üff Då**.

Cya!
-Eben "Frostey"

*God morgen means, "Good Morning," in Norwegian.
**"Üff Då," means, "oops," in Norwegian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home