Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Montana

Hallo, I'm in an internet cafe in Great Falls, Montana, and I have been visiting my mother's mother's older brother that appears to like cars alot. I actually heard one of the guys trying to imitate the Southern accent, but I thought he didn't need to; I mean, a Western Accent sounds enough like a Southern accent!
So, I went on a plane to Glasgow (Where my mother's mother's older brother lives) before I went to Great Falls and going on the plane was terrible; I had one sweaty ------; I was so used to Quantas, that I was terribly terrified by American Airlines; right, I may have have still used NorthWest Airlines, but still!
So, um... that's it. I'm working on a fake television show Flash Movie's script. Okay, bye!
-Eben "Frostey"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home