Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Moap Soap Flash.

Hello again. I had the stomach flu yesterday! I hate that! I said the night before last night, "Augh... it's not worth living now." Of couse, I didn't really think that.
Anyway, I noticed that every time I have a dream, I do the opposite of what I would do in real life! This includes:

  • Being in a wresling match with this guy that first is Osama Bin Laden, then turns into Mr. T., then turns into some black kid.
  • Eating a giant Chicken Salad
  • Taking my clothes off in public

Anyway, I made this cartoon that is a fake soap commercial. At the end, I accidentally made him look all scratched rather then rashed. I will edit the look once I get home so he won't look as scratched rather then rashed. Here's the link. If that doesn't work, click here.

Comment if you think the Cartoon is disturbing or not!

-Eben "Frostey"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home