Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Friday, January 28, 2005

Weekend

Good evening. Yesterday was very accomplishing. I practiced my guitar with being told to; I read 30 pages of my reading book; I did all my homwork early in the day; I found the solution for the comcast not working. It's great. Anyways, in my area, we are having this huge blizzard which I don't like. I could show you a picture, but the digital camra is missing.:( Anyways, during the snow days, we went skiing. On monday, I was grocery shopping and this elderly woman bumped into me on purpose and said, "Hey, get out of my way." It was as if she was sending me an IM in Instanbul that said that. I didn't react.
Anyways Australians, Happy Belated Australia Day!
To end this post, I have this Image. Here's the link: here.
-Eben "Frostey"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home