Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Back from vacation

Hello. This is Eben "Frostey". I almost had sleep deprivation when me and my family were returning from New Hampshire.
What was I doing at New Hampshire, anyways? Well, we went skiing at Waterville Vally. The first day of skiing, I took one run up for a really frustrating one; in fact, when I accidentally steped on one of my skis, I almost lost my breath; After the first run, I just went on Oblivions and then Quadzillas.
Another thing I and my family did at New Hampshire was that we went to this restraurant called The Common Man; I liked it, but I didn't like the All American Lunch and Dinner sign, though. My mom almost left her coat at the place.
Anyways, I have this Winter Holiday movie and New Year's movie to show, but my Comcast (TM) server had too much space used. Though, I have this picture. Here's the link: Here.
When I got home, I was so mad that St. Nick hacked on to my Blogger (TM) account.
Alright, see you!
-Eben "Frostey"

Quotes of the time:
"Wait, does HWP stand for 'healthy with pills'?"
-Me when I was thinking up an answer for "What does HWP stand for?"
"...Well, you're wearing it [pie I had at the The Common Man]!"
-Some guy I met at The Common Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home