Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Untitled

Hello, again. My laptop's hard drive is finally fixed.
I apologize for how the last post went. All I was
doing was telling you how cute I thought my friend's
cats were.
Anyways, on last Tuesday, I actually lost that tooth!
Fortunetly, it was a molar, so it was going to fall
out anyways. The tooth fell out on the end of my
6th period in school. I tried drawing from what
I saw while I was on my way to a psychiatrist
appointment in the car, but it didn't work.
On Wensday, I was doing my home work and I
was talking to the spainish-speaking people that
cleaned my family's house sometimes. I kept
accidentally saying english things. I kept thinking
to myself, What is spainish for ............?"
I had a cold on friday.
I have gone to this social acadamy, and the
people I was with sounded so violent,
unmodest, and someways stereotype.
I hate to tell you this, but I am not going to
be able to post for a while. So, see you.
-"Frostey"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home