Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

It's Fall! Yay!

Helloen, I returned from Australia a few weeks ago.
I'm sorry I didn't get to update this blog in a while. =(
Last month, I could've sworn I saw a Ozzy Osboure look-a-like.
Just Incase you were wondering about my "Swedish Fish" Micromedia Flash movie, I am almost done! I just have to play around with Action Script a little and have Elin Sjursen help me out with English-to-Noregein traslations.
If you were wondering why I haven't been able to update my blog or work on that Flash movie,
1. My dad is currently fixing my laptop; There is a problem with it that I don't know how to fix, so I'm currently unable to work on "Swedish Fish".
2. Lack of spare time.
Okay, I gotta go now.
-Frostey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home