Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Friday, July 09, 2004

First Post

Hello. My name(nickname,actually) is Frostey. You could find out more about me in the "about me" link.
About one week ago, I returned from this trip in Oragon.
I have been working on this Flash movie and I havn't been makeing very big process. To view what I actually got so far, here's the link: click here . The part I left on was when that blue guy asked about the Swedish Fish(TM). I am having trouble with the mouth moving. Maybe I should find a freeware Flash mouth movment program to download. You could maybe leave me a link in the comments.

2 Comments:

  • Hello Frosty!
    What a cool flash movie-I wish i could make somthing as cool as this one. I love your blog and will continue to read it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 PM  

  • Thanks whoever you are!

    By Blogger Frostey, at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home