Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Chistmas! This is Chis "Santa Claus" Pringle. I mean Cringgle, Darnit.
Auch. ****. Yesterday, I gone to a Birthday party of mine before I continued doing my work. Over there, I got boozed up and elves started spraying shaving cream in my face and then landed in a bowl of confetti. Darn ****. Atfter my 78th confetti/shaving cream spray, I thought to meself, Should I take a shower.....?.....NAA-AA-AAH! I think that was a very bad decision, though actually though actually tough; in the sence that I won't be able to take a shower today. Dag-********-Nammit. So here I am; haven't showered yet because the shower is not functioning on ******* friday.
You may wonder why I am I not using my own blog for this. I am not using my own account because I don't have one. So, I typed in a random SN at the login and then typed in a random password. So here I am. No I didn't get permission from the guy who calls himself on his SN, "frostey23". I thought I could get away with it.
Anyways, I found this Chistmas Movie made by maybe a very naughty boy. I knew I'd be a bad idea to wait and wait for the movie to load. Freaking ****.
OK, Merry Christmas, Kwanza, 4 Kings, Chanukka, Boxing Day, and a Happy Year! Ho, ho, ho....auch.
Yours, Santa

1 Comments:

  • Oh, you silly santa, the movie doesn't work!
    How are we supposed to the this wonderful movie if the link is all wrong? The flash movie won't load in your page... did you remember to upload the movie as well as the web page?

    see ya,
    rednose

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home