Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Friday, March 25, 2005

AA-AA-HH!! NEW CARS!? OH NOO-OO!!

When I was walking back from the bagel place, the cars that were parked in the neighborhood mostly look so bloody new, that they looked like I was in some kind of auto mall.
For some reason, the people who thought of the commonly used phrase in car adverts, "We Re-Invented the Car," were right; so many bloody people already have some stupid-looking shiney Sports Utility Veachle that is supposed to be fashonable compared to the Mini-Vans just because it burns 19,993,928.899348 kilo-liters gas in one second.
Anyway, back to the new cars. Whenever I saw an old car, it almost thought it was a used car; other wise, all the cars were shiney Buicks. In fact, I saw some new-looking cars without lisence plates...3 of them; only one of the drivers I shouted to; I yelled, "Hey, there! Don't you realize that you're probobly going to get arrested?!" However, I shouldn't have done that.

Anyway, I found this Flash movie by James Kennison called, "Jojo The Christain Clown". I thought it was really funny! It was stereo-typing Chirstians (By the way, some stereo-typing I don't mind...as long as it is fictional)! Here's the link: here!

-Eben "Frostey"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home