Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Washing Traslation

Halloen again. I was sick yesterday, unfortunatly. I hate being sick and finding out that I am not really sick at some point. I don't like missing school.

When I'm taking a shower, I notice I wash my each of my body parts different way; this reminds me of social classes. I used to treat my body like a communism; I washed all my body parts the same way; I even put shampoo everywhere!
So, here's how I would traslate the washing of my body parts into social classes:
  • Shampoo + Face Washing= Politician/ Lawer
  • Torso= Gabage Man/ Recycle Man/ Fast Food Place Man
  • Privite Bits + Armpits= Doctor

Right, see you.

-Eben "Frostey"

1 Comments:

  • Traslation? I think you mean TraNslation eb, :)

    -Mr. Street

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home