Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Sleep'n With Th' Cat

'Allo! That was a great trip! Nice to expirience other places, eh? Anyway, I was just cuddling with my cat, and I accidenally took a nap with him. He's sitting next to me, right now, sleeping; aw - ww... :) He unfortunatly, has been having heart problems lately. :(

I have heard that my state govenor Romeny has been talking about allowing the death penalty. I definitly don't like this at all!! I mean, it won't decrease our crime rate, and it will waste a few people's lives. How did this person with thoughts that many people don't aggree with become our state governor, anyway? >:(

So I have 2 new cartoons; one political (might be offensive to people who honer G. W. Bush), one not. Political one (Link). Non- political one (Link)

Er, that's all I got. :(
-Eben "Frostey"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home