Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Norway Day? Not yet!

'Allo! I first thought today was Norway Day, but I was wrong; it was on the 17th of MayZ...I mean May! Auch, early morning typoes.
So, I've been having alot of animation projects - all of which I wroittem - I mean, written - including:

  • The Major Police Man: Episode 1
  • The first 3 episodes of Noids, a cartoon short series inspired by white-board drawings by a friend of mine
  • Canada Day cartoon
  • Polka Dots
  • A few things I can't mention yet

I have been trouble deciding which one to work on first, but I have made up my mind.

So, I've been watching some comédies and, somehow-someway, have been getting bad inspirations from them. Most of these I don't mean to do.

Cya! I have a party to be at!

-Eben "Frostey"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home