Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Saturday, June 04, 2005

The theory of how the english language started.

Many people don't happen to know how the English language got started. Many people think it's a great language, but - after learning a tiny bit of Norwegian - I think think that the English language is too complex. I mean, while the Norwegians have one suffix for one type of word (I.E. "et," for past tence verb) , we use like, 4,932,438,473,627,436,743,767,267,637 suffixes for nouns, verbs, adjectives, whatever. Anyway, I have a theory of how this whole mess started.
Back incredibly long ago, when the Englishmen were escaping from Rome, one child who was studying on how to speak Latin totally flunked out (just like the soon-to-be immigrants from Rome-to-France and Rome-to-Spain). The man -er- child was a liberal, so he taught the other Englishmen how to speak this messed up language, then; and...er...ohh-hh-hh...bloody! I thought I would have more things to say in this story. Oh bloody well.
-Eben "Frostey"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home