Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The president and the war.

In the New York Times today, I have read an article about George W. Bush making a speech about how the Iraqi War is, "worth the sacrifice:"
"Sacrifice in Iraq is good, since it's vital to the future security of our country [the U.S. of A.]"
-George W. Bush at Fort Dragg on 28th June A.D. 2005

Translation:
"Killing 1,000,000 people is good, because they are possibly going to, in a 1 : 432,432,767,467.432 chance, attack us [the U.S. of A.]; besides, I like having my country being hated! Oh, and two more things: 1.: Killing people is good. 2.: We are going to attack Norway, because I think they will steal all of our paintings. Now, I hope you enjoy being terrified and pissed off. ^_^ "
- A very absurd U.S. president as of 2001-2008, at Fort Dragg on 28th June A.D. 2005
-Eben "Frostey"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home