Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I guess this counts as last week's post, then.

*Sigh* As usual, I'm sorry I didn't update my blog last week; I didn't mean to, etc., etc.
So, it is now the end of my school term for now- exactly on this day; this was because my town experienced more than 5 snow days, like.
Now, currently, I have, say, over 20 flash film ideas that I have written; I am working on one of the films on the list, but I havn't been able to work on the stuffs for a while, really.
Recently my family has been thinking of going to Banff, Canada; now, orignally, my family has been thinking of going to these following European countries: Germany, Italy and -I think- Austria; however, we were too late! Augh! Gosh! Bloody! Uff DÃ¥! Foutise! Etc.!

Anyway, about the blogpost about how I said, "I hated patriotism," I don't really hate anything anymore, I would just say that I thought it could be overdone, or have bad beliefs.
For example, I don't really hate the U.S. of A., but I think it's annoying somtimes when people put the U.S. flags all over their gym [i.e. Rex Kwon Do in Napoleon Dynomite -ed]. For an example, click here for somthing annoying.

-Eben "Frostey"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home