Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Yåå-åå-åårgge!

Aw, cheese. I can't remember whether it was the 27th or the 28th...oh, never mind; I see it on my "Change Time & Date-" type-thing; thank goodness for that!
So, the London attacks just scared me [Yes, this was filler since the 2nd to 3rd week of this month.]. However, I would still use the bus; I actually got 3.5 reasons for this...

  • One: The attacker isn't alive anymore.
  • Two: The attacker was trying to stop people to use certain things in public life.
  • Three: If he was still alive, it would only be possible for him to attack other trains. Also...
  • 3.5: Wouldn't he attack something else, anyway?

So, recently, I have joined this group blog. Here's the link: here[Ah, when I did that all the time.]! It's called PICKLES AND SPOONS. I started this with a friend of mine called Jack "Sychon;" this guy actually appeared in my Canada Day Film. He was actually a Canadian!
Anyway, I am almost done with the film I am working on.
Right, I have to go.
-Eben "Frostey"
Bad Brand Name of the Moment:
Totally Dinosaurs®

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home