Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Cat That Winked

Hellohellohellohellohellohellomysisterisannoyingme...oh darnot! Thoses guys gave me a caffinated coffee-ee-eee-ee-ee-ee-ee[-ee-ee-e-e--=de--e-e-ee--df-kxzzzzzzzzzz zzññññññññññzzzzz6tr87swƶ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ ¶®®®¥¥²²ßßßß!!!ìììììĈĈĈ....... Oh's! There's is's the's caffination's.
AñeewÆ-ahem-anyways, once, when I was walking home, I saw this cat wink at me. This actually happened two times. It seems that he, she, or it was trying to give me some kind of message, such as...
  • "Good luck with the end of the world!"
  • "I'm so glad you made it so far!"
  • "Good luck, idiot. [Refeering to another person]"

So, I have one new Flash Video: The first episode of Noids™!
See you! Farvell!
-Eben "Frostey""

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home