Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Friday, August 11, 2006

More Summer!

Hallo! I'm back from my week-long trip in R.I. for New England Yearly meeting. The trip was great, met great people, went swimming recorded some songs with some friends, but I ate too much food; now, or at least yesterday, I a reflex disease. No complete barfing, but I had bad feelings in my throat.

Anyway, right when we came back, we had to start packing for the flight on Alaska Airlines to Seattle for our family reunion. The flight is today at 6:00 pm; father, 50yrs old, read it as 6:00 am. So yeah, 12 hours early. What a roflcopter*. >∀< Mandarin-French-Spanish-Japanese-Arabic-Cantonese-Norwegian/Danish/Swedish-Korean. I could sort of do Spainish and French, but I can do better with French, though my Spainish isn't as good. My Norwegian would probably do good enough for my Danish and Swedish.
If you want to help me translate my webpage into one of these languages, especially Mandarin, post a comment me to tell me that you would and which one you would help me with. Also, my AIM is FrOstEyNEKO and my Email is frostey@frostey.net . Thanks, 谢谢 (xièxie), gracias, merci, Tak(k), 고맙습니다 (gomapseumnida), ありがとう (arigatou) and شكرًا (shuukran). And maybe धन्यवाद (Dhanyavaad), but I don't have many Indian visitors anymore.

Heh. My cat Manfred is rubbing his small cheeks on the side of my laptop. How cute. ´ω`

-Eben "Frostchii"

*ROFLCOPTER: Something that is very funny or easy to laugh at. My friend Jack "Sychon" made it up and I redefined it. Dang, I should have titled my webpage ROFLCOPTER.US! Or even better: roflcopt.er ! Ò well. °の°

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home