Frostey's Mind Unplugged

Thursday, December 20, 2007

XMAS 2007: The Story So FAR.

Yo, it's me, Eben "Frostey" again!
This year, I'm finally getting/ making X-Mas presents for people. I've been quite generous, considering the lack of presents I've gave previous years. I'll release some information about the presents, since there were some already opened by these particular people:

(my sister): a silly crown and a princess peach cellphone charm (BIGGER PRESENT IS SECRET!)
(a friend at my new high school): The DVD of the high school play Scapino! (wrapped in my old house's wallpaper.)
(a friend in boston): Metroid on the Wii Virtual Console.

Etc, etc. I should probably make the full list of presents after X-Mas.
So, anywaze. What's been up with me? Not much. Not alot of homework. Starting tomorrow is X-Mas break. Goin' skiing on christmas eve. I miss snow. :( I got the pleasant surprise of the break ending on Jan. 8th, 2008, rather than the 3rd (or, if possible, the 2nd!!). Recently made a comic for someone's x-mas present. I'll post it after x-mas (the non-signed, non-specialized version). I have yet to update my webpage. There's a cartoon I've been waiting to publish. I'm using a school computer, so I can't right now.
I'm probably gonna take a trip back to Boston sometime mid- January. I miss the snow. And the friends. And the pizza. And the culture. And the being - able - to - walk - to - somewhere - interesting - in - less - than - a - few - minutes! Sighh...
Well anyway. I gotta go to my next period pretty soon. (Long lunch, ftw!!) Toodle-loo!
-Eben "S&D Frosté"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home